Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2013 in review

This year, 2013, cannot be said as the summit of my (long) life journey, even though in this year some great precious surprising events happened. It started from a proposal from an I-don't-even-know-before man that now, I know I love him so much *miss you yung*. It was followed by a new mandate of sharing and developing knowledge in UNS. I learn so much, here, how to both teach and learn in once. Not only that, "to be there" teaches me how to be both professional and "servicer". Then, almost a half of year later, I got married and started how to be a lovable-caring wife of the new life in a new house. Here, we started to build and manage of what-so-called marriage.

Now, in the end of the year, I can say that this year is not the ending of the game but rather the beginning of other games. I still have to manage other plans and strategies both to enjoy and be the winner of this "life" games.


No comments:

Post a Comment